Rapper Wale shares cute picture of his daughter, promises to be a greater man - www.tactwap.com

Recent Post

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday 15 September 2016

Rapper Wale shares cute picture of his daughter, promises to be a greater man

unnamed-2

Nigerian-American rapper, Olubowale Victor Akintimehin A.Okay.A Wale shared this image on his IG with touching words. Read under…
“I had too much faith in humanity . I had an excessive amount of faith in an enterprise that might never love an individual who had/has faith in stated humanity. Pondering with my coronary heart.
Misunderstood is a sarcasm . Day in an day trip I’m trying to persuade somebody to see matters my way, it often turns will get lost in translation and simply appears like complaining or “whining”. I been Tryna win a debate that’s now not even winnable . I’ve been playin ping pong with my ft against a wall. It’s my faith in humanity my proposal that “if u argue with them lengthy sufficient they’ll understand they —” they gained’t they didn’t they don’t. Sympathy . No. Working out. Further no. I do know i know I got it unsuitable. I do know I bitch blah blah blah . Most humans have no clue how hard I work or what I’m goin through and i have got to come to grips wit the actual fact THEY DONT CARE . They gonna troll u They gonna misunderstand u they gonna ignore your pleasant efforts out of comfort laziness or for laughter. I wear my coronary heart right on my sleeve in actual life and i’m super open wit my emotions .. I received to do better . I received to make alterations . I depended on too many men and women and let too many get shut. I allowed myself to emerge as susceptible to Wahala. I’m the epitome of “a work in growth ” higher or worse.I like my supporters and enthusiasts .. I obtained to figure out many matters to toughen my trajectory .. I gotta work on being extra optimistic .. As difficult as it is I ought to are trying tougher to embrace the great in my lifestyles .. Waking as much as folks trying me to die on a daily foundation isn’t the most high-quality however I bought to work on ignoring it.. Might be I lost all my faith in humanity . Might be I obtained to work on being happier .. I’m gonna repair what gotta be repair a method or yet another..I must DO better. SHiNE is what I ought to instruct myself to do .. And God willing i will. If no longer for me.. For Her..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot