A Deeper Pastor known for stalking and harrassing girls, has been exposed - www.tactwap.com

Recent Post

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday 5 April 2017

A Deeper Pastor known for stalking and harrassing girls, has been exposed



It is certainly a season of callouts, shading, epic responses and clap-backs as social media has been became to the brand new 'high court.'


A Nigerian lady has taken to Facebook to call out alleged Deeper life pastor who has been stalking and harassing her over her mode of dressing, in the manner, the alleged pastor' different sufferers additionally informed their very own sour tale.  According to Chim'amaka Chiawalam she wrote


'I by no means knew there had been many sick people in existence. This guy in the individual of Emmanuel Makuochukwu from no wherein began stalking me.Now he has proceeded to touch upon all my pictures i've ever posted on Facebook.



ALL calling me a harlot. I don't even recognize a way to begin insulting him.
But please a person ought to tell him to prevent flooding my inbox with insults and fulling my notifications.

As for his spamming, I am made from stronger material than That
Yes i gree Emmanuel makuochukwu I am dressed like a harlot... Am i able to relaxation now'


Someone even said its now not his first time
It is truely a season of callouts, shading, epic responses and clap-backs as social media has been became to the brand new 'excessive courtroom.'


A Nigerian girl has taken to Facebook to name out alleged Deeper life pastor who has been stalking and harassing her over her mode of dressing, in the method, the alleged pastor' different victims also advised their own bitter tale.  According to Chim'amaka Chiawalam she wrote


'am in no way knew there have been many ill human beings in lifestyles. This guy in the individual of Emmanuel Makuochukwu from no where started out stalking me.Now he has proceeded to touch upon all my pix i've ever posted on Facebook.



ALL calling me a harlot in all of them. I don't even recognise the way to start insulting him.
But please a person must inform him to forestall flooding my inbox with insults and fulling my notifications.

As for his spamming, I am fabricated from stronger cloth than That
Yes i gree Emmanuel makuochukwu I am dressed like a harlot... Am i able to relaxation now'


Someone even stated its no longer his first time
He allegedly threatened a Facebook person, Iwuoha Lynda with death

Dear Emmanuel, weh accomplished sir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot