Beverly Naya says she may have sex with boyfriend before marrying him - www.tactwap.com

Recent Post

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday 29 July 2016

Beverly Naya says she may have sex with boyfriend before marrying him

even as granting an interview to Genevieve magazine, British-born Nigerian actress, Beverly Naya says she have got to have sexual activity along with her boyfriend earlier than tying the knots to test his sexual efficiency.

She said regardless of the abstinence before marriage teaching given almost on a day-to-day basis, she can have sex before marriage to scan her man’s s3xual capacity.
Speaking with Genevieve journal, the actress noted that she does no longer want to turn out to be with anyone who are not able to fulfill her s3xually.
She said, “I understand s3x before marriage.

“You don’t need to emerge as with anybody who gives you dangerous sex. I will admire a man’s decision to abstain, but why? I get it for religious factors.

“Ideally, I would really like to abstain but I don’t wish to be in a predicament where the man is impotent or can’t please me. I'll resent him.”

On her variety of man, Naya said, “i can’t stand potbellies and past the physical, any one who doesn’t know how to deal with me like a girl. I've a fear of settling down with the flawed man and that i won’t deny it and that’s commonly why I haven’t located that excellent guy but. I know he will come.

“i am very ambitious and i do know where i am going so any one i am going to marry has to be victorious one way or the other in order that when we do get married. I'm not the one doing the whole thing,” she delivered.
 

Dailypost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot