Kemi Lala Akindoju and Mawuli Gavor are bold and Daring for ZAZAII #InfluencerSeries picture credits - www.tactwap.com

Recent Post

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday 29 July 2016

Kemi Lala Akindoju and Mawuli Gavor are bold and Daring for ZAZAII #InfluencerSeries picture credits


African fashion retail store, ZAZAII switched matters up for this variation of its influencer series presenting award winning actress, Lala Akindoju and Ghanaian born actor and television character, Mawuli Gavor.

That is the primary time ZAZAII has picked two personalities for its Influencer series.
Profitable the trailblazer award this 12 months at the AMVCAs is solely the establishing for Lala, who is on a mission to revolutionize the African movie industry.

In an interview with ZAZAII, Lala strikes us along with her ardour and realness towards lifestyles reminding us that not all people is jaded even after eleven years within the enterprise, she further advises ladies to be bold, fearless and be ready to tackle any storm lifestyles throws.

Mawuli tells us that it takes more than appears to have a excellent career. He says his guts and determination has stored him remain crucial in the African movie industry.

Learn full interview under:

How would you describe your style?

Lala: My style is comfortable and elegant (I feel)
Mawuli: Understated however well groomed.

Position units:
Lala: All my mentors are my position units plus my mum. – shaggy dog story Silva, Jumoke Adenowo, Osayi Alile, Biola Alabi, Bolanle Austen-Peters and Funke Bucknor-Obruthe

Mawuli: My dad and brother.

Great career advice you’ve ever gotten?

Mawuli: Let your work communicate for itself.
Lala: The person you marry is the great profession alternative that you may make

What makes you believe glamorous? (sure you too Mawuli)

Mawuli: A perfectly equipped swimsuit.
Lala: Make-up, like a full face beat! Peculiarly lashes.

Share an anecdote about working within the arts/leisure in Nigeria.

Mawuli: I once had an older gentleman pull me aside after bumping into me at the mall, to give me a ten-minute heated talk about why he felt I should be with probably the most feminine characters on my show.
Lala: still desirous about one.

Why must we, the audience automobile about you as an actor?

Lala: i am an actor who is not only dedicated to each function I play however i'm captivated with telling our experiences on extraordinary systems around the world.
Mawuli: I most effective care about bringing positivity to these around me. Additionally I invariably welcome any person open to being part of my ride. However we can’t all like each other in order that’s ok. We will’t consistently like or care about every different and that’s whatever all of us have to receive and be okay with.
Mawuli and Lala ZAZAII Influencer Series  (11)
Mawuli and Lala ZAZAII Influencer Series  (1)
important pictures via Adebayo Jolaoso
Assisted through Emannuel
Styling through the Advisory at ZAZAII

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot