Simi can’t marry Falz, says she has a man already! - www.tactwap.com

Recent Post

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday 18 July 2016

Simi can’t marry Falz, says she has a man already!


Simi, who many believe is in a relationship with rapper and bet Awards winner, Falz has come out to clear the air that she has nothing to do with Falz as regards relationship and in addition hinted that she has a person already.

Within the interview with Punch, Simi drew a clearer line about her relationship with the rapper, by using bringing up that her current boyfriend is particularly working out with her plight.

She stated:

“Falz and i are simply buddies, my man is mature and is familiar with the fact that I could also be erroneously romantically linked with an artiste quite simply on the grounds that we work on track projects together”, she stated.

She additionally stated she doesn’t see herself going back to doing Gospel tune which was once what she started out with, she mentioned:

“(For me) song grew to be about ‘more’, I desired to have a broader purview. It was a rough determination for me to make at first.”

“nonetheless, my religion in God hasn’t waivered in view that I went mainstream, I prayed to God to bless my career if it used to be his plan for me. I additionally don’t see myself doing gospel track once more”.

Simi who commenced her profession in 2006, only came to the limelight lately after remixing standard hits bu Rihanna and Adele. Also she appears to be the ‘one and most effective’ choice of Falz, the Bahd guy when it comes to taking part with a feminine artiste, main to insinuations that they is also courting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot