Nollywood is full of beefing, jealous and inferiority elaborate persons'- Ebube Nwagbo - www.tactwap.com

Recent Post

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Nollywood is full of beefing, jealous and inferiority elaborate persons'- Ebube Nwagbo



Actress Ebube Nwagbo in this interview with Rita of Golden pearl media talks concerning the rivalry in Nollywood, her private lifestyles and more, experience!
Thus far what would you say you may have done this year?

Well, i will be able to’t say I haven’t executed a lot neither would I say I haven’t executed whatever, however thus far the yr has been excellent. I am alive and healthful for the earlier months.
I have performed 60percent of them; in my business, profession and personal lifestyles additionally. I am not going into element but i know i've at least accomplished something tangle this yr.

You mentioned business, what style of business do you do?

I have my hairline; Posh hair and that i couple that with my performing profession.  It was once identical industry that took me away from the screen for a even as however am again on monitor. I just needed time to focal point on my hair line, take it to a regular then jump again to the display.

Why did you choose to go into hairline?

Sure, i've a business aspect of me. And i wanted to speculate my cash into something that will invariably be there, anything that I could fall back on once I ultimately stops performing. Then a friend sold the proposal of a hairline to me, I went for it. Began engaged on it, made contacts, travelled out to do reports and all that. I love watching good and i believed that for a girl to appear just right, she has to start along with her hair. As at the moment, the human hair was in so many vogues, so I capitalized on that as a kick off point.

It’s all about my love for watching good and have got to make investments my cash into some thing tangible.

How available is Posh hair and the way do one differentiate it from other manufacturers of human hairs circulating out there?

Good the luxury hair has my face; i'm the face of my company. The unique thing about it is also that we have now specify distributors, but one can do also do business immediately with me. Apart from, I don’t suppose there’s one more hairline called Posh. I registered it, so it’s absolutely mine.

Do you believe that with time, you'll add other merchandise like make-united states of americaor cloth line to Posh hair?

No, I don’t think so. I am not a fan of makeup. Costume line, no, because every body is already into that. I don’t need to go into what all people seems to be doing. Mine has to be thoroughly distinctive and trust me, it is. So for now, simply Porsche hair, no plan so as to add different things but ‘certainly not say on no account’, whatever might come up tomorrow.

What would you say fame has disadvantaged you of?

First and essential, reputation has fairly disadvantaged me of my privacy, then secondly, in as so much we can’t do with out the clicking but they normally makes matters worse with their false news. And folks have a lot believe and suppose in the media, whatsoever they say a few man or woman, they swallow it each hook line and sinker.

Then another factor i am fighting now could be any individual impersonating me so God knows how lengthy. She or he does that on Black Berry, fb, all over. He goes about amassing cash on my behalf. It has being happening for a while now, a d i'm worn out of speaking about it. I simply need to do what I need to do to place a stop to this insanity. I'm glad individuals in the market admire what we do, but every other people are additionally in the market to tarnish the image that took you years to build. And which you can’t begin going from door to door to start explaining to each person the real facet of the story. So paradoxically, it's actual the same media that published the news that you simply still need to use to reach out to individuals with your own perspective to the entire story. It’s sort of funny, however what can we do.

Repute has a good part and a foul one. So with each other job; they've their own hazards. The fee one has to pay to be who he or she wants to be. I love my job, in as much as it has its own down part, nothing is best.

How do you take care of the rumors and controversies trailing you?

I'm not going to lie, it’s just crazy, particularly when it’s now not actual but if am no longer noted, and who would want to talk about me. However we are all people, most instances these reports particularly weighs me down. It pains me more when journalist would carelessly go make experiences public with out listening to or confirming from the most important source. They simply write whatever they suppose like, because they have the vigor. Anyhow, it comes with the job of acting on the way to’t run away from it.

Did you truly do a boobs job?

That was loopy information I learn on the papers, I don’t understand how they came about it. However I feel there used to be this photograph of me that my boobs have been revealing and high-quality, I consider it invented the whole story. People simply can’t believe you would naturally seem so good, for actual. Even my buddies and colleagues in the enjoyment enterprise suppose it is real. Some gossip about it, some gist, some tweet, while individuals who have the courage inquire from me about it. And i keep on telling them it’s usual and God’s present to me. I have never carried out any form of physique enhancement.

And also you don’t intend doing one within the nearest future?

Good for now, no. However like I used to claim certainly not say under no circumstances. If the necessity arises in future I could but I don’t see any rationale to do it now. Despite the fact that I did, I should be so proud to hold it round for the reason that it’s my cash. I don’t condemn folks who do it, if they might have enough money it why now not.

What could the purpose of so much contention amongst Nigerian nollywood stars, each female and male alike?

In a industry the place ladies dominate, what do you count on? Apart from such beefs and challenges makes one want to work harder on your self to be a high of them all. Maintains you targeted and going. As for me, I don’t need to be like anybody am relaxed with who i'm. The enterprise is an extraordinarily large place, so I don’t see the cause we should be combating ourselves. However is occurs in any situation you to find humans, we are competitive in nature. It's only in all places, now not just nollywood.

Are you saying you haven’t being caught in such net of rivalry?

I don’t simply have time for anybody. Beefing is all about jealous and inferiority difficult. I am comfy with who i'm, I don’t imitate or need to be like anybody. Someone out there wants to be on your footwear, in order that they do everything feasible to convey you down. My advice to them is that being doesn’t pay, its higher you're employed rough on yourself to be higher.

So you're pronouncing someone out there in nollywood is rather beefing you?

It occurs, it’s everywhere. Anyone available in the market, don’t even like the truth that you are alive and breathing. Couple with my business, i do know a lot of men and women hates me for being who i'm. But come to suppose of it, if everyone such as you, then there’s something you're doing right. I don’t assume all people to love me. Some are intimidates with who i am, I don’t care. So long as they don’t stand on my method. Everybody mustn’t like Ebube; it’s as simple as that.

Aside what the clicking and different persons are announcing about you, tell us who the actual Ebube is within out?

Ebube is rather like a lady subsequent door, in as so much as i attempt to hold to myself, however the industry the place I find myself is a elaborate one. I've neighbors and colleague I mix up with. I'm easy going too but it surely takes a while to appreciate my variety of character. Individuals available in the market thinks they recognize me too well, but they dint even be aware of half of of me. You have to be very practically me to know the real Ebube, due to the fact most occasions I camouflage just to create an affect. The real me is not what you see in tv or read on the papers , however i'm additionally human; i've my moods, my bad sides, my flaws, etc. Clearly i am very simple man or woman, a young woman that likes working rough and watching good, i really like myself so much, same with my family. I like the nice thing of lifestyles, so I work tough to get them. I wasn’t outspoken earlier than however now i'm. Ebube likes being comfortable and doesn’t like stress at all. I simplest stress myself when money is concerned. (Smiles).

Speakme about household, tell us about your historical past?

I'm the eldest in the loved ones of six. My mothers and fathers had been very strict so usually once I do what I do, I always do not forget the place i'm coming from. So individuals shouldn’t believe I didn’t come from a good home. I don’t put out of your mind the fact that i have more youthful ones that appear up to me, then dad and mom that took their time to train me in each side, so I wouldn’t need to damage their feeling in anyway. I am not ideal or a saint but I consistently don't forget where i'm coming from.

How about your own individual family, what are your plans towards that?

It is perpetually going to be on the correct time, and don’t question me the when is the proper time (laughs). Am single however am now not looking. Why would I. Good, i'm seeing a person, but opening my possess household i will’t say for now. But i will try this at the correct time. I don’t like doing something and later leap out of it. I take my time to do  I need to do making sure it's the proper choice. No rush!
Seems you might be scared of marriage because of the countless cases of divorce within the enterprise?

(Loud laughter) my pricey one needs to be scared oh. Good, it's frightening despite the fact that no person goes into marriage believing she would soon leap out of it. I strongly consider that before a pair considers divorce, they need to have put of their excellent to make it work, all to no avail. Trust me. Marriage in the limelight will not be easy, even those external it usually are not surviving without difficulty. For me, before I take the choice, it simply has to be correct. I have learnt rather a lot from other folks’s mistake and that has helped me so much.

Being in a relation on my own just isn't easy to not mention marriage, I simply need to do it right to avoid regret. So i'm trending carefully.

When that anticipated proper time comes, would you wish to have it to be a grand celebration, talk of the town, outside the shores of Nigeria, and so forth?

Good, i can’t say for now, it all depends. But my variety of man or woman, I don’t like massive parties. I just can’t say for now, some thing might happen at that time. We both have to agree on what we would like earlier than going for it; both enormous or small.

What the key behind your stunning looks at almost all activities you honor?

I like watching good in what i'm secure on, i go for what suits me. I don’t really go for ultra-modern trend wears. I do know my flaws and work on them. I've made it compulsory that at any time when i'm going for occasion, I ought to appear good. And that i have to make a trend statement; Ebube used to be here. I have some trend no-no. If I ought to wear whatever short, then quick it is, like wise lengthy. I can’t be caught in-between; neither am i able to be caught on a loose geared up robe. I do know my determine and what suits it. And i don’t put on matchy-matchy matters. I don’t do so much of make-americatoo.

Do you do alcohol?

No longer rather, I do but just socially. I take alcohol while you go for an occasion or the need requires it.
How do you cope with sexual harassment?
I are attempting as a lot i will to hold everyone alongside, however consistently try to let them know that i'm for one person and would at all times be for one. Some come as fan some others as greater than fanatics, however I recognize them all. However in many instances, I just have to be rude to those who go go the extreme. I try to let them understand i'm human and have feeling too. Even the women frequently, they suppose you need to continually be first-class to them, opt for their calls, be their fine neighbors and all that, they simply don’t have an understanding of how it goes. And explaining to them is another thing.
Aside the usual enthusiasts, there different excellent guys in the country that need to have a suppose of what Ebube is like, how do you cope their needs?

I haven’t come across any those. Probably they might want to however they haven’t seen a way to reach me. Or do our numbers fly in the air. Considering the fact that my hairline is relocating some gossips are announcing there are tons of giant guys out there sponsoring me and all that, however i'm not moved by their rumors. I simply feel that i'm excellent at what I do, that’s why all these matters are going down. Porsche hair is owned and financially subsidized by me, so if any person thinks or says or else, let he or she come out within the open and point out.
Which of the scandals hit you so bad?

All of them did, because i am human. I've grown a hard epidermis toward scandals. I simply wave some aside and react to others when it's fundamental. Given that if you keep being quite, they'd count on it was once all proper.

How a long way would you go in flaunting your boobs or cleavages in films?

In as much as i will be able to’t act nude, I don’t even feel men and women wish to see my bare photographs, but i can’t do well on such movies, however I need to flaunt what God gave me. Of path, it’s God’s gift so why would I flaunt it. No apologies to anyone.
Why did you make a decision to move for tattoos too?

I just like them; i have one on my hand and yet another at my back with identify on it. I could come to a decision to add yet another one on in the nearest future. I am notably loopy about tattoos, however I similar to them. I received mine in 2003 and it wasn’t a lot in vogue then, so I wasn’t rather following the trend. Some individuals see it as a sign of being a foul lady, however its part of the industry we find ourselves in. I might have to go for one last one, and then am finished with tattoos.

Describe your variety of man

it's all about figuring out. A normal African man hardly ever is familiar with. Worse still with the kind of job I do and the day after day running of my industry, I don’t know what number of guys would be capable to cope with that. Some think actresses would make a nasty spouse and mother. Even the presses too aren't helping celebrities of their relationships. Endurance, understanding and love, now not all man has all this. He must be with you for the proper motives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot