Cult businesses in aviation sector induced aircraft crashes between 2005 and 2006 – Fani-Kayode - www.tactwap.com

Recent Post

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday 15 September 2016

Cult businesses in aviation sector induced aircraft crashes between 2005 and 2006 – Fani-Kayode



Former Aviation Minister, Femi-Fani Kayode, has alleged that the 5 plane crash between 2005 and 2006 have been prompted by ritualists within the Aviation sector.

The previous Spokesman to Goodluck Jonathan’s Presidential campaign corporation, claimed that those crashes which happened before he was redeployed to go the Aviation Ministry had been planned, including that the victims had been used as sacrifices.

In a revealing submit on his fb wall, Fani-Kayode wrote: “Most of our leaders will not be human. They are what Mr. David Icke, the famous British historian and public speaker, describes as “hybrids” and “reptilians” who're working for a hidden hand and some very dark and sinister forces.

“it's in that context you could fully grasp their first-rate callousness. They are cold-blooded reptiles and certified psycopaths.

“Between 2005 and 2006, just earlier than I was once redeployed as Minister to the Ministry of Aviation, there were 5 aircraft crashes in Nigeria in a single yr.
453 harmless souls perished in those crashes in that 12 months on my own. All of them had been man-made and deliberate. They have been sacrifices.

“in a single case a bomb was planted on the aircraft. I know this because I took over as Minister and stopped it.

“I had entry to the entire experiences, mainly the American NTSB reviews.

“I wrote to the powers that be and demanded an worldwide investigation handiest to discover that they had been involved too.

“I was asked to drop it in very clear and nearly threatening terms.

FFK additionally alleged that the Aviation sector was infested through cult corporations who are responsible for the crashes in the sector.

“regardless of that I informed the Senate Aviation Commitee in 2008 at a public listening to what my views had been.

“I spoke a couple of blood cult that was in the aviation sector that derived their vigour from causing crashes. Considering of my testimony on the Senate I became an enemy of the entire procedure.

“From being their darling and blue-eyed boy I grew to become their mortal enemy in a single day considering the fact that I refused to guard their secrets. They forgot that I used to be a real believer and baby of the residing God. I are not able to be part of their evil.

“in view that then they have got hated me and tried to damage and discredit me in additional ways than one but God has been with me,” he delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot