I strip before actors to show my bum is ordinary – Nollywood actress, Tonia Okoro - www.tactwap.com

Recent Post

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday 20 September 2016

I strip before actors to show my bum is ordinary – Nollywood actress, Tonia Okoro



Yoruba actress, Tonia Ferrari Okoro mentioned she needed to strip for some doubting actors simply to prove that her bum just isn't planted but normal.

Tonia, born with the aid of a Cameroonian mom to a Delta State father is making waves as a Yoruba actress.

The actress, who has carried out a couple of movies that bought prime scores in the enterprise is blessed with each great boobs and bum, but in keeping with her, it is her bum that has caused her the foremost embarrassment of her life

She advised forefront, “to be able to be when some actors accused me of wearing false hips and bum. To start with I idea it used to be a shaggy dog story but they have been dead interested by it.

“They went on and on about it that I had to show it to them that i'm all average. So, I pulled down my denims and confirmed them my bare bum.

“They were transfixed and could no longer speak for moments. I do know i have a contemporary and wonderful bum. It used to be so crazy I couldn’t suppose I did what I did. Even the fellows were burdened.

“Don’t believe i'm wayward or whatever, I believe a lot in decency but their accusation made me lose my head.

”I even informed them to touch it however they stared at it in desbelief.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot