Didi Ekanem says she is flexible in mattress despite her giant bum - www.tactwap.com

Recent Post

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Didi Ekanem says she is flexible in mattress despite her giant bum


Nollywood actress, Didi Ekanem says she is very flexible along with her significant bum and makes use of it very well for the period of sex.

The Akwa Ibom born actress, who displays her asset in different on one of a kind social media systems was speaking with Potpourri for the duration of the weekend.

The graduate of Linguistics and conversation mentioned her enormous ‘bottom’ does not preclude her from being sexually active, mentioned she is even more energetic than most women with smaller bums.

The fast rising actress who has been dubbed because the actress with the largest butt in the movie enterprise had prior informed reporters how a mad man grabbed her bum on the avenue whilst she used to be running.

Consistent with her, “i will speak for myself, on account that I consider girls with significant bums are most often very lazy in bed, but for me I’m very lively, so, I’ll simply speak for myself.

“I’m very bendy with my bum. “Of course, i use it very good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot